-->

Monday, November 14, 2005

Sample Preschool Lesson Plan Form Based on Learning Centers

This form is a one-page lesson planner that is based on activities in learning centers, with areas for teacher directed activities like what will be discussed in circle time and what art project will be done. There is also an area for art center where you can put in whatever new materials you will have available there.

There is room on the plan for the date, theme and other areas of focus like letters, numbers, shapes and colors.

.pdf version of the sample preschool lesson plan form based on learning centers

Microsoft Word version of the sample preschool lesson plan form based on learning centers

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I really love the lesson plan sample calendar. I was trying to create one on my own but this is great to help me organise my Child Development Home. thanks for publishing a printable verson.