1. Blend Together:
2 cups white liquid glue (weldwood or bondfast)
2.5 cups of water
2. Dissolve 1TBSP of Borax powder in 1/3 cup of water and add to the above.
3. Blend together with your hands (messy but fun)
4. Dissolve another TBSP of Borax in 1/3 cup of water and add again. (even more fun as it's getting thicker)
5. Blend together with hands.
6. You can probably vary the consistency of dough by using more or less Borax. I haven't experimented yet.
Making this is a lot of fun as the consistency of the playdough is kind of like oozey-slime. It's not suitable for rolling and cut- ting. Nor is it edible. Store in an airtight container. It doesn't have to be refrigerated. It bubbles a lot like fermenting yeast which also "adds" to the experience.